3D Personnel are recruiting on behalf of a well-established Residential Developer in the West Dublin area. This company is a long established operation with many decades of providing quality homes in the Dublin market.
They require a Snagging Manager who has good experience in the housing / apartment industry, preferably with a tier 1 developer or main contractor. This person will also be supervising the developments during the defects period.
- Take control of projects from plastering / skimming stage onwards, through 2nd & 3rd fix to
- Snagging / De-snagging
- Managing the programme
- Providing direction to the on-site sub-contractors
- Health and Safety on site
- Ensuring Quality Assurance and Control, while ensuring completion dates are met.
- Liaising with Purchasers and their representatives.
You the candidate will need:
- Trade background preferable.
- An ability to achieve demanding time and quality targets.
- Have good spoken and written communication skills.
- Able to work with people at all levels, willing to work in a team and be a good representative for the company.
- Self-motivated with ability to work on own initiative.
- The bandwidth to co-ordinate a number of different projects at the same time.
- Be invested in the team effort to get a project or task over the line.
Salary and Benefits:
- Industry leading salary (this company have no problem paying for the right person).
- Fully expensed Vehicle.
- Performance related bonus.
- Pension scheme with matching contributions.
- Annual health insurance contribution of €1500.
- Annual salary review.