3D Personnel's client have an opportunity for an experienced Finishing Foreman to work with a highly respected Irish construction contractor in on a project based in Dublin.
This is a wonderful opportunity for a confident, motivated Finishing Foreman, who shows great leadership and decision making skills in order to guide and inspire site teams to deliver a top class product.
Finishing Foreman Duties Include:
• Attending weekly Management Team meeting for the Construction Team
• Maintaining the Site Diary
• Co-ordinating and managing of subcontractors
• Ensuring work is carried out to the highest of standards
• Ability to motivate Labourers and sub-contractors
• Ideally a Carpentry background
• Previous experience in a similar capacity for a Main Building Contractor in Ireland or the UK
• The ability to work to tight deadlines
• Good eye for detail
• Strong communication skills
• Ability to lead a team