Role: Finishing Foreman
Location: Co Meath
Salary: €50-€60k + Package (Depending on Experience)
3D Personnel's client is a leading residential developer with 30+ years in the Irish market having delivered residential developments worth up to €500m+. Our client is currently seeking an experienced finishing foreman who will slot into a team delivering housing units from 1st & 2nd fix phase.
This role will be liaising directly with the client which you will be responsible for delivering specifications giving by the client.
- Typically the candidate will be expected to undertake and assist with the following duties:
- Manage Subcontractors and liaise with the client.
- Maintain Programme
- Take control of projects from plastering/ skimming stage onwards, through 1st & 2nd fix to snagging stage and completion
- Take control of Snag List
- Ensure Completion Dates are met
- Liaise with Sales and Legal Team
- Liaising with the Completions Coordinator.
- Liaising with Home Owners and Potential Purchases.
- Trade background preferable
- An ability to achieve demanding time and quality targets.
- To have good spoken and written communication skills
- To be methodical, pay attention to detail and be accurate
- To be good at working with people at all levels and willing to work in a team.
- To be self-motivated with the ability to work on own initiative
- To be able to coordinate a number of different projects at the same time.
- To be willing to accept responsibility for completing designated tasks.