Full time Role
An exciting opportunity has arisen at one of Ireland's leading sustainable group of companies incorporating several medium and large-scale operations including renewable energy technologies, diary, sheep, beef, arable and biogas.
We seek a results oriented individual who possesses leadership qualities and enjoys a challenge. The right candidate will have the ability to develop short and medium term plans in a concise format and analyse risks. A drive to succeed in a fast-paced environment and the ability to solve problems on the go are essential.
The overall responsibility is to plan, budget, and monitor projects from beginning to end in a structured manner. This will involve establishing the project specifications with the CEO, taking charge of the team tasked with working on it and identifying and managing any risks to the project. Structured communication with the CEO is essential.
• Outstanding interpersonal and communication skills
• The ability to make decisions under pressure and use your initiative
• The ability to work to tight deadlines
• Troubleshooting any issues that occur and adapting plans as necessary
• Good leadership skills to motivate and direct your team
• Excellent organisational skills to ensure deadlines are met and the project budget is maintained.
• Technical project management skills required
• Educated to degree level in a relevant subject or demonstrable relevant business experience
• Project Management qualification is essential.
• Experience of managing projects of similar size and complexity
• Knowledge of project management tools and techniques
• Consulting experience a distinct advantage
• 2 - 5 years’ experience in project management
How to Apply:
Please send your full and up to date CV along with a cover note or email to David/Robert in our Multi-Sector team in order to apply for this role.
3D Personnel is operating as an Employment Agency and Business.
Equality is at the forefront of our operation and we provide equality of opportunity to everyone.