Vacancy: Brickwork Foreman
Salary: €55K + package
3D Personnel’s client is currently seeking a Brickwork Foreman to join their team in Dublin City.
It is an exciting opportunity with a very attractive package on offer for the successful candidate in addition to long term career and progression opportunities.
The right person will be an enthusiastic and hardworking individual with ideally 3-5 years main contracting experience who will add value to the company.
- Co-ordinating and managing of brickwork subcontractors
- Responsible for building & repairing walls in accordance to construction plans
- Capable of Setting-out from engineers drawings, site surveys, as-built drawings
- Dealing with all Health and Safety issues on site
- Provide clear leadership and direction to the site team while maintaining a professional manner is essential
- Reading & interpreting drawings for layouts, materials measure etc.
- Liaise with clients representatives/Design Team members as appropriate
- Maintaining site records in accordance with ISO 9001 and ISO 14001 requirements
- Ensuring work is carried out to the highest of standards
- Must have relevant bricklaying / foreman experience
- Knowledge of Health & Safety legislation is required
- Have previous experience with main contractor, in the Irish / UK construction industry
- Ability to work to strict schedules
- Team management experience is essential