Salary: €65K + package
3D Personnel has a great opportunity for a Façade Foreman to join a leading Irish main contractor on a project in Dublin area.
The successful individual will have worked on similar projects within main contractors/developers in Ireland/UK for at least 5 years.
- Manage façade subcontractors on a large scale project
- Responsible for the day to day managing of the site / subcontractor’s
- Maintain drive to meet targets while maintaining quality standards
- Ensure workflow of sub-contractors is in line with the programme of works on site
- Monitor subcontractors’ performance
- Implement Health & Safety procedures
- Ensure delivery of the project on time and within budget.
- Produce accurate, consistent and professional records, reports and general information
- Ensure work is carried out to the highest of quality and safety standards.
- Reporting to Project Manager
- Minimum 3 years of experience as a Foreman/Supervisor
- Facades experience on largescale projects €20M+
- Co-ordinating and managing of subcontractors
- Ensuring work is carried out to the highest of standards
- Dealing with all Health and Safety issues on site
- Ability to motivate Labourers and sub-contractors
- Provide clear leadership and direction to the site team while maintaining a professional manner is essential
- Technical and practical knowledge of the building industry and façade works