3DPersonnel’s client is one of Irelands leading Building contractors who have grown and developed over the years to become one of Ireland's leaders in the sector.
Our Client has a range of projects including traditional building contracts, new builds, fit out and renovations as well as design and build of large scale landmark developments.
3D Personnel’s client are currently looking to fill the role of Estimator in Cork.
Your role as Estimator:
- Obtain competitive prices for materials and sub-contract packages
- Oversee or complete quote analysis comparisons
- Check and amend rate/price build-ups where necessary
- Prepare tender build-ups for internal adjudication and carry out adjustments where necessary
- Preparation and collation of relevant information/ documentation for handover meeting, ensuring all teams are suitably briefed
- 5+ years’ experience in a similar role
- Civil Engineering or Construction related degree essential
- Excellent time management skills and must be able to complete projects before deadlines
- Strong analytical skills
- Advanced IT skills.
If you would like more information on this role please get in touch at firstname.lastname@example.org.