€60,000 - €85,000 + Package
3D Personnel are actively working alongside one of Irelands leading main contractors. Due to their continuous growth, they are actively seeking an experienced Estimator to join their Cork based team on a permanent basis working on large-scale build projects.
- Ability to measure from first principals, price and estimate projects across a wide range of sectors.
- Analysing drawings, project specifications, client pricing documentation.
- Working closely with the Commercial Director, other Tender Team members and Construction Directors.
- Involved in full tender process from beginning to completion which will include but not limited to;
- Checking pricing documents for accuracy and managing/compiling pricing documents production.
- Reviewing the Contract for each tender.
- Compiling tender enquiries issuing enquiries and adjudicating subcontractor/supplier tender quotations.
- Preparing estimate Direct and Indirect Costs
- Identifying and evaluating risk and opportunities
- Developing risk registers
- Presenting estimates to senior management for review
- Preparing tender and contract documents for submission
- Qualify bid with any necessary risk items and exclusions/qualifications
- Investigate and develop value engineering options
- To attend client presentations and providing information to clients in a professional manner
- Degree in Quantity Surveying and main contracting experience is desirable.
- Advanced IT skills – including excellent knowledge of MS office applications and QS/Estimating packages – Global Buildsoft /Cost X etc.
- Competent in assessing contract documents and contract requirements.
- A good knowledge of the construction industry, building regulations, key players and building technology methods.
To register your interest in this position, to join one of Irelands leading main contractors based in the Cork region, please forward a copy of your latest CV to Sarah or call today to discuss further.