3D Personnel are currently recruiting for an Estimator to join a dynamic specialist joinery and fit-out contractor based in Southampton.
- Experience in estimating new build and/or fit out type projects
- Excellent IT skills and preferably experience in the use of computerised estimating systems
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to communicate confidently.
- Ability to work to deadlines with a proactive and organised approach
- Previous experience within the joinery/construction industry would be an advantage
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Preparation of enquiry and tender documents.
- Sourcing and assessing supplier and sub-contract quotations
- Where applicable prepare accurate Bills of Quantities from drawings, specifications and schedule of finishes
- The preparation of an analytical estimate from first principles and where necessary as a check against subcontract quotations
- Calculation of site management and preliminary costs
- Participate in final negotiations
- Post tender and post contract discussions and cost considerations including evaluation of the contract
Salary & Package:
- Competitive salary
- Car allowance or Company car
If you would like more information on this role then contact James Mitchell in the Southampton office or alternatively send your updated CV through
3D Personnel is operating as an Employment Business.