Vacancy: Environmental Health and Safety Officer
Location: Louth and Dublin
Salary: €50k - €60k + package DOE
3D Personnel’s client is diverse civil engineering contracting company with the turnover in excess of €100 million. They complete projects of a varied spectrum, ranging from major motorway contracts, road realignments, landfill sites and marine works to site developments, WWTP, WTP and public realm projects.
Currently seeking an Environmental Health and Safety Officer to join their team. It is an exciting opportunity with a very attractive package on offer for the successful candidate in addition to long term career and progression opportunities.
- Develop and implement health and safety plans, data capture and ongoing analysis.
- Set up and implement hazardous waste, wastewater or toxin management programs.
- Oversee and review health and safety documentation and data.
- Coordinate safety and environmental audits and actions to remedy faults and remediate.
- Consult with all departments to provide expertise and ensure compliance with standards, processes and permits.
- Bachelor Degree in Occupational Health and Safety or other relevant degree-level qualifications
- Having experience minimum 3 years in EHS fields
- Must be computer literate
- Must be familiar with Heath and Safety regulations of the country.
- Having excellent auditing skills
- Having good analytical skill and problem solving.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills