Vacancy: Health & Safety Manager
Salary: €75K - €80K + Package
3D Personnel’s client, are an extremely well run builder developer with an excellent reputation. This is an exciting opportunity with a very attractive package on offer for the successful candidate in addition to long term career and progression opportunities. The position is initially based on large one project in West Dublin.
- Be familiar with all aspects of the role of a Safety Manager on site including supervision of sub-contractors and completion of all the relevant paperwork.
- Conducting regular site audits and carrying out inspections to ensure safe operating procedures are adhered.
- Carry out accident, incident investigations and root cause analysis studies.
- Ensuring sub-contractor safety statements and required Method statement are available on site and assess sub-contractor statements and method statements, assisting where required.
- Supervise and manage safety and environmental documentation to support the Company’s integrated safety management system.
- Contribute to accident and incident investigation.
- Contribute to the Tool Box talk topics, discussion and delivery.
- Delivering Health & Safety induction programmes for personnel working on site.
- Representation at site meetings as may be required.
- Hold a recognised H&S qualification preferably degree level occupational health and safety.
- Minimum of 6 years’ experience as Health & Safety Officer/ Manager on construction sites.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Excellent planning, organisational, teamwork and presentation skills.
- Excellent literacy, numeric and IT skills including proficiency in Microsoft Office.
- Flexibility in line with business requirements.
- Ability to represent the company in a professional manner at all times.