Our client is a young, dynamic construction company, specializing in innovative and user-friendly car park design.
They are looking for an Environmental Health & Safety Manager to join their team on a role that they have in the Purfleet area.
- Checking (Subcontractor) RAMS
- Risk Assessments
- Doing site HSE audits and reporting
- Client contact re Health Safety & Environment matters
- Taking charge of daily HSE matters IE.
- Inductions, Site Safety coordination meetings, implementing good practise
- Address issues highlighted by the Senior H&S Manager, Project Manager or Directors
- IEMA Foundation Certificate in Environmental Management/NEBOSH Certificate in Environmental Management
- Have previous experience as a Health & Safety Manager.
- A valid CSCS card
This is an excellent opportunity for someone looking to further their experience as a Health & Safety Manager