Environmental, Health and Safety Advisors
€45,000 - €55,000
3D Personnel are actively working alongside one of Irelands leading main contractors. Due to continued expansion, they are hiring Health & Safety Advisors for their projects in Dublin.
- Responsible for the implementation and monitoring of the Company’s EHS Management System on the project.
- Promote a positive H&S culture on-site with Site Management, Contractors, and workers.
- Monitor EHS compliance on-site and generate weekly inspections & reports.
- Develop, maintain and foster collaborative relationships with the wider project team.
- Influence and coach site team in the implementation of best practice EHS standards.
- Recognised EHS Degree or Diploma (NEBOSH diploma or equivalent qualification preferred)
- 3+ years’ experience in a similar role.
- Previous Construction experience is preferred (Pharma, Datacentre, Hi-Tech)
- Ability to prioritise work requirements and handling multiple tasks.
- IT Skills – MS Office packages and database experience.
- Must work well within a team and be able to collaborate with others.
To register your interest in this position, please forward a copy of your latest cv to Sarah or call today to discuss further.