Vacancy: Quantity Surveyor / Commercial Manager
Location: Co Dublin
Salary: €80,000 - €90,000 + package DOE
3DPersonnel’s client is currently seeking to recruit a highly experienced Quantity Surveyor / Commercial Manager to manage their current and future developments in the Dublin area while being based in Dublin area. The successful candidate will have experience in working for a developer undertaking largescale residential developments in a senior capacity.
Duties will include but are not limited to:
- Manage a team of quantity surveyors to ensure all commercial aspects of the business are managed effectively
- Responsible for cost controlling costs on all projects and ensuring budgets are achieved.
- Management of the Client relationships from a commercial perspective and ensuring all final accounts are agreed, whilst retaining the business relationship.
- Proactive engagement with the Construction Director on all live projects, to ensure the business goals are achieved and the commercial interest of the company are protected.
- Monitoring projects through design stage and working with the design team to ensure project deliverables are achieved and project risks are minimised.
- Issuing tender queries and preparation of tender reports and letting of sub-contract packages
- Preparing progress applications and cost reports, and monthly management accounts for each project.
- Reporting to management on the financial progression of projects
- Vetting all main contracts and negotiations of the commercial risks with perspective clients
- General participation in management issues of the company.
- Support the Construction Director and take responsibility for the commercial assurance of the projects under management.
- The Managing QS / Commercial Manager will provide commercial assurance of project margin performance through accurate forecasting and identification of issues giving rise to commercial risk, management of commercial performance and cash flow.
- Reviewing and commercial management of all projects, to ensure accurate and reliable reporting
- Provide Data and analysis of issues & risks as required by Management.
- Ensure compliance with Contract Programme /Schedule and provide weekly reports to construction team on planned versus actual progress