Engineering Manager required for a large Tier 1 Civils Main Contractor.
Salary:- €65K - €70K + package
3D Personnel have been retained by a large Civils Main Contractor to recruit an Engineering / Surveying Manager to be based in their Dublin office. This role suitable for a very experienced civil engineer / Surveyor will oversee all engineering resources on projects throughout Ireland and the implementation of new technology, processes and procedures.
Duties will include but not limited to:-
- Management of the Engineering and Land Surveying functions.
- Provide quantities to the Estimating / QS department from the land surveying function.
- Management of all equipment to ensure the right tools are available in a timely manner.
- Ensure all engineers and surveyors are adequately trained in current and new technology.
- 10 yrs. civils experience as a Civil Engineer.
- Excellent technical experience with Topcon and Trimble systems that are used on civil engineering projects.
- Broad range of project experience however roads experience is essential, preferably motorways.
- Only candidates with Irish or United Kingdom experience will be considered.
This is an excellent opportunity for someone with a passion for large scale civils projects however it will keep the successfully candidate based in the same location with a small amount of travel.