Vacancy: Engineering Manager
3D Personnel are currently recruiting for an Engineering Manager to work with a large residential developer that specialises in large bespoke developments across Surrey, Kent, Berkshire & some parts of Middlesex.
Roles & Responsibilities:
You will have a range of roles and responsibilities including;
- Assist in the pre-acquisition engineering investigation and management of consultants on new land opportunities
- Managing programmes, costs and budgets including monthly reporting
- Managing Highway Designs, important to have an understanding of the Highways Act & Traffic Orders etc.
- Managing Drainage Designs – important to have an understanding of the Water Industry Act & the Flood Water Management Act etc.
- Co-ordinating designs to suit build programmes and sequence
- You will attend internal and external meetings
- Responsible for maintaining an Engineering Tracker on all developments and providing a monthly update pack on projects
- Working knowledge of AutoCAD and other design software such as PDS, Windes, & Civil 3D
- Working knowledge of a site environment
- Minimum 2 years relevant experience of working on large scale residential projects preferable
- A working knowledge of relevant regulations and legislation, including Sewers for Adoption, NRSWA and Building Regulations
Salary & Package:
- Competitive salary
- Car allowance or Company car
- Private Medical health care
- Bonus Scheme
If you would like more information on this role then contact James Mitchell in the Southampton office or alternatively send your updated CV through
3D Personnel is operating as an Employment Business.