Project Manager (Civil)
€70k - €100k + Package
Our client is a well-established Civil Engineering contractor specialising in Airport Infrastructure, Roadworks, Landfill Projects, Watermains Systems and Business Parks in locations across Ireland. They have a proven track record working with a diverse range of clients, delivering projects to specification.
Due to their continuous growth, they are actively seeking an experienced Project Manager with previous Roadworks projects experience to join their Cavan based project team on a permanent basis.
The successful candidates will join a highly-reputable and fast-growing Civils Contractor that has over 30 years’ experience in the construction industry. Our client is seeking candidates with strong civil backgrounds and proven experience leading civil teams and managing projects from conception to completion.
Core Responsibilities Include:
- Report to the Contracts Manager
- Develop a project plan from inception to completion taking into account all relevant statutory and client requirements, establish targets with respect to project delivery; monitor and report on progress against these targets.
- Oversee sub-contractor selection, appointment, and management.
- Delegate work to Site Managers / Foremen and Site Engineers.
- Conduct regular Site inspections.
- Ensure all sites comply with Quality and Health & Safety procedures and current legislation requirements.
- Conduct Site Meetings when appropriate.
- Gather site progress reports, collating information to produce updates for Senior Management.
- Attend Senior Management meetings.
- Liaise with the Client, responding to any requirements.
- Ensure to continually develop relationships with new and existing Clients.
- Civil Engineering or Construction related Degree Qualification.
- Minimum of 5years + experience within a similar background.
- Previous experience overseeing a variety of large-scale civil projects involving roads, drainage, infrastructure, utilities projects etc.
- Knowledge of current health & safety legislation
- Must be efficient using Microsoft Office
- Full Driving Licence.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a very reputable Irish contractor. To register your interest in this position, please forward a copy of your latest CV to Sarah or call today to discuss further.