3D Personnel are currently looking to recruit Street Lighting Electricians
As a Street Lighting Electrician you will be part of our Street lighting team who are responsible for installation of the street lights, signs and bollards.
As the Street Lighting Electrician your duties & responsibilities will be:
- Carry out repairs to street lights, bollards, signs etc
- Support with the installation, connection and testing of all assets
- Work within a small team working on electrical street furniture installations
- Work within Health and Safety plans, method statements and risk assessments
Skills & Knowledge Requirements
- Background in street lighting and electrical testing
- NRSWA/CSCS/HERS accredited
- Good communication skills
- Good IT skills
- 214 Safe Isolation
- 714 Testing and Inspection
- 403 18th Edition Wiring Regulation
- NWSRA training
This role will involve travel in a Company Van, and therefore the job holder must be able to drive and possess a full UK driving license.
If interested please apply below or call our office at 02380 406322
3D Personnel construction recruitment agency is a leading name in construction recruitment for The United Kingdom supplying Professional & Technical, Trades & Labour and Construction Services talent across a broad range of construction sectors. Our dedicated Resource managers can guide you through the whole construction recruitment process and help you land that dream role in the British construction industry.
Finding a suitable construction job for you is something 3D Personnel takes massive pride in. Other projects and progression will be available within 3D Personnel due to the ever growing construction industry that is thriving in the United Kingdom.
3D Personnel is currently working on a number of large scale projects in the United Kingdom, if the job above does not suit please contact us for other potential construction job opportunities near you.
For a full list of construction jobs we currently have available please visit https://www.3dpersonnel.com/job-search