Vacancy: Electrical Supervisor
Salary: €65K DOE + Flights ,Accommodation, Transport, Flexible rotation patterns
3D Personnel is presently seeking interest for an experienced Electrical Supervisor to join an international market leading Mechanical & Electrical Contractor for projects based in the Nordic Region. The successful Electrical Supervisor will be involved in a number of large, prestigious projects for many well-known blue chip clients within the Data Centre, Industrial, Pharmaceutical and Power Generation sectors etc.
3D Personnel’s client is a tier one organisation originating from Ireland and has grown into an internationally diversified firm operating throughout Europe who works on a number of prestigious blue chip client projects within a number of key sectors including Power, Data Centres, Industrial, petrochemical and pharmaceutical/life science.
The successful Electrical Supervisor will be responsible for the engineering activities on a specific construction project or multiple projects dependant on size and complexity. The activities associated with the project will vary and will be agreed with the Project Manager on an ongoing basis.
Electrical Supervisor Responsibilities:
- Assist in the management and supervision of site personnel
- Assume a leadership role on site with regard to the work being carried out and by following & implementing the site safety plan & rules
- Ensure that employees have safety training to carry out their work
- Carry out inspection checks and internal audits
- Manage the labour resources on site to ensure efficient working
- Maintain discipline on site, report any incidents and take action as appropriate
- Manage and train apprentices in accordance with company policy
- Assist in planning labour & material resources
- Aim to reduce costs as far as possible
- Checking all materials before installation to ensure they are fit for use & comply with the project specifications
- FETAC Level 6 Electrical Craft Certificate or equivalent
- Previous experience in a supervisory role on large projects
- Previous experience in Electrical Installations on data centre, industrial, or pharmaceutical projects
- Excellent communication skills