Vacancy: Electrical Estimator
Salary: €70K -€80k + package
A highly experienced Electrical Estimator is required to join a leading main contractor to cover nationwide business.
This is a great opportunity for an enthusiastic hardworking person who can add value to the estimating team.
3D Personnel’s client provides great salaries and great company benefits with the opportunity to work on large scale projects.
Roles and responsibilities
- Reviewing tender documents
- Producing technical and commercial submissions that are accurately priced, clearly detailed, competitive and returned within the required timescales
- Managing all stages of the tendering process from receipt of enquiry through to the return of the completed tender
- Liaising with clients and Consultants, Designers & Supply Chain as required
- Take off from drawings/specifications to produce a bill of quantities/schedule of rates
- Attending meetings with clients, subcontractors, senior management and team members
- Visiting sites as necessary
- Assisting with Planning & Programming
- Producing enquiry documents for subcontractors and materials to compare
- 5+ years’ experience in a similar role
- Electrical Engineering or related degree essential
- Experience working on large scale electrical projects
- Excellent time management skills and must be able to complete projects before deadlines
- Strong analytical skills
- Advanced IT skills.