Our Client has an opening for an Electrical Estimator. The successful candidate will support operations, tendering and PM divisions.
This position requires that an individual be comfortable in a fast-paced working environment, as well as excellent problem-solving skills, organisational and communication skills.
- Estimating & assisting in the Preparation of Tender Submittals inc. material take-offs
- Assessment and/or preparation of tender stage design details & detailed cost estimates
- Manage Project Costings and assist with project finance reporting / progress tracking.
- Preparation of project payroll and Monthly/Weekly Cost/Value Reports
- Procurement of Materials and Sub-Contractors
- Managing Sub-Contractors Accounts
- Remeasurement of Completed Works
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
- Degree/Trade Qualified in Electrical Engineering
- Ideally more than 2 years post qualification experience within the industry.
- Experience of pumping & control's would be beneficial.
- Mechanical estimating or working knowledge would be desirable.
- Excellent Commercial knowledge and understanding
- Strong IT skills with Microsoft Office packages, including diagnostic skills
- Good Business Knowledge, Strong communication skills, Change management skills
- Ability to work independently