Vacancy: Electrical Contract/Project Manager
Salary: €110K + package
3D Personnel’s client is currently seeking an Electrical Contract/Project Manager for Dublin based projects. The successful candidate will be working within an established team and the main purpose of the role is to assume contractual and financial responsibility for allocated projects from contract award to end of defects liability period, thereby ensuring obligations are met and a high profile is given to maximising company profitability. Throughout the installation its essential you supervise labour and subcontractors ensuring compliance with specification and contract documentation.
- Manage all financial aspects of projects through ongoing job forecasting.
- Oversee pre-con meetings to ensure successful handoff from estimating to field.
- Collaborate with prefabrication and design departments.
- Set clear goals and expectations to foreman.
- Negotiate and resolve all customer concerns.
- When necessary, estimate change orders for assigned projects.
- Manage all jobs closeout procedures.
- Conduct post project reviews to determine areas for future improvement.
- Provide coaching/counseling to on site management
- Develop/maintain network of professional relationships within our industry.
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree (electrical engineering degree a plus)
- Previous Electrical Project Management experience (5 years+)
- Sound knowledge of Electrical Services and a good understanding of the technical, commercial and contractual processes involved Previous
- Experience of working collaboratively with site managers and trade staff
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Good people management and motivational skills.
- The ability to work under pressure to meet set deadlines.
- The ability to plan ahead, co-ordinate and prioritise workloads.
- Strong computer skills