Our client is a contractor specialising in water and wastewater treatment across the UK and Ireland as part of regional frameworks. They are part of a multinational engineering group with a turnover north of £1 billion and they are expanding their operations in the London area at the moment.
They are looking for an EICA Engineer for water and wastewater treatment plant upgrades as part of the framework they are working on for HS2. Projects are worth over £80m and will be delivered over the next 3/4 years.
- Provide the electrical and ICA input into asset surveys and plant condition assessments, feasibility studies, engineering, whole life costing and conceptual designs
- Responsibility for design, value engineering, specification and selection of process equipment, tender assignments, reports and recommendations
- Produce project documentation including engineering specifications, data sheets and layout drawings
- Be able to work from design through to implementation by site team
- Liaise with the subcontractors and partners in the joint venture completing the site work
- Degree qualified in Electrical or Control Engineering or relevant HNC qualification or trade background
- Chartered or Incorporated status
- Experience in water industry and MEICA exposure
- Design, implementation, procurement and planning knowledge
This is an excellent opportunity for a candidate looking to work on a prestigious project with excellent career development opportunities with this fast growing contractor.