Vacancy: E&I/MV QA Advisor
The purpose of the E&I/M<V QA Adviser to provide support in Technical Training, Audit and Inspection functions on a monthly basis to existing project teams. To provide technical advice and consultation of quality-related aspects of the Specification(s) and to meet regulatory requirements.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Ability to work independently and carry out QMS Audits and follow up reports on projects.
- Committed to working to highest possible standards and delivering results within a highly regulated (cGMP, EHS, MV) environment.
- Ability to work on own initiative is essential and in conjunction with Project Managers/Engineers to achieve the desired targets and objectives set out.
- Provide continuous QMS Training and Support.
- Complete monthly QA Inspections and reports.
- Assist in development of project QA , IST and CTQ plans when required.
- Reporting back QA issues to M&E Quality Manager and Group Quality Manager.
- Carry out training and/or presentations on QMS for regional projects to Company Procedures and current legislation.
Essential Qualifications and Experience to successfully deliver role
- Electrical Senior Trade or Engineering Qualification (Degree or Diploma)
- Medium Voltage (MV) Switchgear Trained (Cert/Qualification)
- Previous Handover/Factory Acceptance Testing & Equipment Walkdown Experience
- Technical knowledge and experience on Medium Voltage Switchgear (MV), systems and associated equipment.
- Technical knowledge and experience of Low Voltage Switchgear (LV) , systems and associated equipment and awareness of Civil Standards –ET101 and Eurocodes.
- Good knowledge of I&C installations
- Ability to carry out QA Audits and follow up reports on Projects
- Computer literate. Excellent Microsoft Office and communication skills. Knowledge of various software platforms.
- Previous experience of quality Management Systems e.g. ISO 9001, Q-Mark etc
- Chemical/Pharma/Medical Devices experience / knowledge.
- Ability to understand & interpret Project Specifications, Drawings, SLD’s, Cable Solutions and Data Sheets.
- Commissioning of MV and LV systems
- Compex Ex01-04 training & experience in completion of cGDP documentation for handover.
- City & Guilds Electrical Inspection & Testing trained.