Vacancy: Document controller
3DPersonnel’s client has an exciting opportunity for an experienced Document Controller to be based on the company’s project in Coventry.
3DPersonnel’s client is one of UK’s largest main contractors undertaking some of UK most high profile projects, they have a large order pipeline leading into the next ten years and this is a great opportunity to join a leading main contractor with wonderful career prospects, the successful candidate will have worked for a main contractor for at least 2 yrs on large commercial / mixed use sites.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Process incoming/outgoing documents adhering to local project specific procedures
- Depending on the project, provide admin support to the Project Team as and when required which could include, photocopying, collating reports, supporting senior management meeting requirements, posting documents, using franking machine, maintaining a contacts list, etc.
- Using Union Square software or similar as the Document Management System the Document Controller will be processing the following documents on a daily basis:
→Technical Queries, Letters Drawings, Reports, Meeting Minutes, Correspondence Drawings, Method statements and more
- Be a Point of contact for the project
Skills and behaviours
- Experienced in a similar Document Control position
- Good IT skills – Microsoft Office (Outlook, Visio, Word, Excel)
- Attention to detail
- Can work in a team as well as on their own
- Excellent time management skills
- Strong administration and organisation skills
- Used to working to tight deadlines
Please contact Richard firstname.lastname@example.org or call our Birmingham Office on 012 1285 0674 for more information
Finding a suitable construction job for you is something 3D Personnel takes massive pride in. Other projects and progression will be available within 3D Personnel due to the ever growing construction industry that is thriving in Liverpool
3D Personnel is currently working on a number of large scale projects in the Merseyside, if the job above does not suit please contact us for other potential construction job opportunities near you.
For a full list of construction jobs we currently have available please visit https://www.3dpersonnel.com/jobs/
Benefits of working with 3D Personnel are –
Weekly visits from our mobile labour managers
Recognition for time served on site
Health & Safety Awards
Please follow us on Facebook – 3D Personnel
3D Personnel is operating as an Employment Business.