Vacancy: Document Controller
3D Personnel are currently recruiting for an experienced Document Controller to join a reputable contractor in Salisbury.
Your new role:
You will be working with a leading contractor on a large construction site, reporting into the Contracts Manager. Responsibilities will include;
- Coordinate all activities related to the document control procedure
- Input document data into standard registers ensuring that the information is accurate and up to date
- Make sure that controlled copies of latest approved documents and drawings are given to the appropriate staff, subcontractors and suppliers as / if applicable
- Maintain the documents and drawings within the office and the electronic systems
- Effectively communicate document management problem areas to the project team where necessary
- Archive, retrieve and store documentation adhering to company standards and policies
- Carry out routine document management administrative tasks including document release and publishing, technical query handling, transmittals, filing, copying and local library management
- General Administration duties including minute taking
This position will be offered on a permanent basis, working full time hours from Monday- Friday with a competitive salary available.
If you are interested in this position please apply below or call 02380406322.