Vacancy: Document Controllers
Location: West Dublin
Salary: €40K - €45K
3D Personnel’s client is an International Construction Company who place a strong emphasis on performance, quality, teamwork and a "hands-on” management approach to ensure client satisfaction. The company has been Building Excellence for over 150 years by building trust, certainty and value for our clients.
The firm is currently seeking Document Controllers for work in Dublin office.
• Manage the Viewpoint for Projects (VFP) system as the Common Data Environment (CDE) for the lifecycle of the project. Where applicable, establish the project on VFP in line with Sisk templates and protocols.
• Manage and host VFP training sessions for new users within the project team, either with groups or on an individual basis.
• Act as main point of contact for support and coaching of project users of VFP, including third parties such as client teams, designers, subcontractors, suppliers, verifiers and regulators.
• Management of project file naming protocols with project team, in line with Sisk protocols.
• Create and manage document workflows in VFP, with direction from the project team, in line with Sisk protocols.
• Configuration and implementation of change control processes within the CDE
• Validation, checking and curating of all incoming and outgoing project documentation to the CDE including receipt, classification, verification, registry, distribution and retrieval.
• Configuration and preparation of status reports on workflows, sample submissions, TQs, RFIs and other reportable data
• Preparation and configuration of distribution matrices in compliance with project requirements.
• Establishment and maintenance of central site files, controlled and uncontrolled drawings and registers.
• Collation of Operation and Maintenance, Health and Safety, Quality, Environmental, BCAR files
• Attend meetings to allow engagement of team and stakeholders.
• Continuously identify and communicate opportunities for enhancement and reduction of waste and risks to Project Manager.
• Ad-hoc administrative support to the site team.
Cover of administrative duties for holiday / sickness cover, if applicable.
Experience & Skills:
• Experience of working on projects with large volumes of data and information from various sources
• Advanced experience of a common data environment (CDE/electronic document management system (EDMS). VFP preferred.
• Ability to effectively communicate with, and educate all stakeholders in the CDE; ensuring the protocols are strictly adhered to.
• Experience of dealing with multidisciplinary design teams and client teams
• Experience of dealing with the sub-contractors and the wider supply chain
• Ability and willingness to train others.
• Comprehension of naming conventions to PAS1192 Standard for BIM
• Well organised and self-motivated.
• Diligent and an analytical thinker.
• Excellent document preparation and formatting skills
• Ability to prioritise work, multitask and troubleshoot
• Good time management skills.
• Interest in project delivery processes, project administration and the wider industry.
Underpinning Training & CPD:
• Advanced user of Microsoft Office suite
• Understanding of BS 1192 and PAS 1192.
• Experience of configuration and management of systems in compliance with BS 1192 and PAS 1192.
• Advanced user of VFP or similar CDE Software