Limerick, Cork or Dublin + Remote Working
€40,000 - €45,000
3D Personnel are actively working alongside one of Irelands leading main contractors. Due to their continued growth, they are actively seeking an experienced Document Controller to join their team on a temporary role basis (9-12 month, potential for extension/permanent position) predominantly based in one of their Head Offices in Dublin, Cork or Limerick with the flexibility of Remote Working. This is a detail focused, administrator for our clients Document Management System (DMS) to provide system support to the Company’s DMS Lead.
Key Responsibilities Include:
- The set up and configuration of new projects, managing user access, partnering with project teams to ensure success, training system users and troubleshooting.
- Be the first point of contact for the escalation of DMS queries from project teams, subcontractors and other project stakeholders.
- Assist with the setup of new projects on the DMS by customising the pre-formatted template project and uploading information to meet project specific requirements.
- Manage user access, including adding and removing users and configuring permissions.
- Create and edit project set up, forms and checklists as required.
- Troubleshoot user issues and respond to helpdesk queries for the project teams, subcontractors and other project stakeholders.
- Develop and conduct new user training and offer support or refresher training as needed to system users.
- Test new features ahead of release and implement systems changes and updates as directed by the DMS Lead.
- Liaise with end users on change requests and system improvements and communicate potential system improvements to DMS Lead.
- Assist with the compilation of priority project specific information required for transfer at completion stage.
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in a system administration role.
- Experience managing high-volume administrative requirements.
- Experience working with IT/Quality Systems an advantage, but not essential.
- Proficient in all Microsoft Office applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
- A strong ability to multi-task with a high attention to detail.
- A strong ability to communicate and build relationships across diverse teams.
- Self-motivated team player but with the ability to work on one’s own initiative.
- Customer focussed individual with a “can do” attitude.
To register your interest, please forward a copy of your latest CV to Sarah or call today to discuss in further detail.