Vacancy: Document Controller
Location: Ennis, Clare
Salary: 1 year fixed contract
3D Personnel are recruiting for a leading Civil Contractor in Ireland and our client are on the lookout for a Document Controller to be based on a project in Ennis, Clare and with some days during the week remotely.
Reporting to the leading Quantity Surveyor/Site Manager, duties include:
- Prepare packages for the procurement process ensuring all documentation is prepared to a high level of accuracy
- Analysing returned tenders.
- Organising Labour/Plant allocations & managing the associated reporting.
- Subcontract measure management.
- Document control: Assisting with processing updates to project documentation
- Issues and maintains master documentation and supporting documentation.
- Maintains departmental databases where necessary.
- Minimum 2 years’ relevant experience within the construction/civil engineering industry preferred
- Experience in Coins (construction software)
- Exceptional PC skills and excellent working knowledge of Microsoft suite essential.
- Be detail-oriented with the desire to achieve excellence through your own initiative.
- Exceptional organisational skills
- Ability to work on their own and as part of a team & work well under pressure and to meet deadline.