Our client is a fast growing contractor offering services in office design, interior fit out, move management and refurbishment.
They are looking for a Document Controller who is able to be flexible on location. You will be required to be based out of their head office in Woolwich for 3 days of the week, then 1 day will be required to be spent on their site in Chertsey and the other on their site in Maida Vale (all travel costs to site will be covered).
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Maintain an awareness of project team members, trade contractors and professional partners and the part they play in successful project delivery and of ongoing activities e.g. client, trade contractor, architect, QS etc.
- Establish from outset a close relationship with Project Manager to ensure smooth running of the system
- Ensure that an effective internal and external review loop is maintained so that all documents are properly reviewed by the Project Team and external Design Team
- Provide accurate and timely information and reports regarding the status of all drawings / samples / method statements / risk assessments, etc.
- Typing, distribution and filing of all project related correspondence for the project team.
- Ensure that all relevant information is issued to the relevant trades and consultants
- To log, distribute promptly and keep updated various instructions from consultants, clients, project managers etc.
- Archiving of project documentation
- If required manage the input of snags
- Ordering and maintaining stationery supplies, etc
- Ordering of reprographics and couriers where necessary
- Previous administration experience within the architecture, construction or engineering environment
- Proficient in document control software
- High attention to detail with the ability to multitask
- Able to be flexible on location
This is an excellent opportunity for someone looking to develop and work with a fast growing construction company