Digital Marketing Executive
Perm. Full-time Hours
Our client is a family owned business with over 20 years’ experience in Equipment Manufacturing across Ireland and U.K.
Due to continued growth, a new positon in marketing now exists in their headquarters in Co Donegal.
The primary role of the Digital Marketing is to promote the Group of companies.
The successful candidate will be responsibilities for lead generation campaigns and executing digital marketing campaigns across a range of channels such as social, web, telephone, newsletter and email.
The main tasks associated with the position however are not limited to:
* Maintenance of the content of the company’s website
* Promote all companies on Social Media Platforms, including but not limited to LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram
* Create Blog Posts, Campaigns and Company Newsletter
* Assist Sales with Lead Generation including identification and profiling of potential customers
* Provision of practical marketing support to the sales team
* Production, development and deployment of promotional materials
* Management of the company’s trade fair programme
* Arranging product demonstration days
* Identification of PR opportunities and preparation of appropriate PR materials
* Maintenance of the company’s CRM system
* Monitoring market trends and market analysis
* Build, plan and implement the overall digital marketing strategy
* Manage the strategy
* Stay up to date with the latest technology and best practices
* Manage all digital marketing channels
* Measure ROI and KPIs
* Prepare and manage a digital marketing budget
* Oversee all the company's social media accounts
* Manage and improve online content including company website
* Build an inbound marketing plan
* Forecast sales performance trends
* Motivate and encourage the Sales team to increase Marketing techniques
* Monitor competition and provide suggestions for improvement
As a new role, these duties are subject to change.
Location: Based at premises in the Donegal border area.
Some travel may be required within Ireland and Great Britain.
Substantial experience in a similar role in a commercial environment.
Be able to demonstrate a solid understanding of marketing principles and concepts;
Ability to develop and implement marketing strategies;
Excellent interpersonal and communication skills both written and oral;
Good organisation skills and attention to detail;
Computer literate ( Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Web);
Must be a team player;
Demonstrate a customer focused approach;
Highly confident and professional: ambitious, dynamic, self-motivated with a can-do approach;
Good knowledge of all different digital marketing channels;
Good knowledge and experience with online marketing tools and best practices;
Familiarity with web design;
Sense of ownership and pride in your performance and its impact on a company’s success;
Critical thinker and problem-solving skills;
Good time-management skills.
How to Apply:
Please send your full and up to date CV along with a cover note or email to David/Robert in our Multi-Sector team in order to apply for this role.
For a full list of jobs we currently have available please, visit our website.
3D Personnel is operating as an Employment Agency and Business.
Equality is at the forefront of our operation and we provide equality of opportunity to everyone.