Job Title: Senior Quantity Surveyor (Developer - Land and Planning Department)
This is an exceptional role within a house hold name in the residential development sector
in Dublin. Reporting to the Head of Commercial you will be working on Feasibility Studies; Provision of Cost Estimating; Cost Planning; Measurement of potential sites; Production of Bills of Quantities; Employer’s Requirements; Procurement Contract Arrangements; Construction Management under a variety of contract arrangements.
Other duties will include but not limited to:-
- Cost planning, from feasibility / OCE through to Stage 4.
- Cost reports and preparing information with Cost Consultants.
- Prepare BOQ’s for the projects they deliver in house.
- Tendering, negotiating, and managing multiple works packages in parallel.
- Attending Design Workshops and Technical Meetings
- Cash flow forecasting, preparing and submitting client valuations and invoicing
- Assessing EOT, Loss & Expense claims on a variety of packages
- Reporting to Head of Commercial
To be suitable for this role you will need to have experience in a similar role within a builder / developer / PQS or Institutional body and have residential experience preferably in Ireland.
For more info on this role and others please Contact the poster - Jason McGowan.