Development Project Manager:-
A unique opportunity has arisen with a well-established Irish construction group who through a new venture are an ambitious and upcoming Developer. The group is well positioned with an attractive landbank of strategically located sites in the Greater Dublin area.
This is an unique opportunity for a high caliber Development Project Manager who will manage large scale multi-contract residential and / or mixed-use developments with single point responsibility for handling the legal, financial and project delivery phases in a development lifecycle from initiation through to project turnout.
This role provides leadership to the team and covers monitoring of the projects, procurement of design teams and other team entities, management of cost and cashflow, value engineering, quality control and assurance, administration of contracts and subcontracts, risk identification and management of same, construction planning and programming, while reporting to the Owner / Funders / CEO / CFO along with presentations and project Submissions.
You the candidate will need: -
- Recent Irish market experience.
- Degree / Higher Diploma qualification in Civil Engineering, Quantity Surveying, Construction Management or equivalent.
- 10+ years post-qualification experience.
- Background in large scale, low or higher-density residential or commercial construction on complex projects.
- Have extensive experience of dealing with various stakeholders, owners, investors, local authorities, professional consultants, statutory bodies and financial institutions.
- Ideally have main contractor / builder developer on site experience early in your career and then have moved to client side work.
- Strong commercial acumen and negotiation skills
- An ability to achieve demanding time and quality targets.
- Good spoken and written communication skills
- Be methodical, pay attention to detail and be accurate
- Be able to co-ordinate a number of different projects at the same time.
If you require more info on this role please give me a call on to have a confidential discussion.