Role: Development Manager
Location: Dublin Area
Salary:- Negotiable DOE + industry leading package.
An exciting opening has arisen for a high calibre Development Manager to join a growing Land & Development Team during a period of exciting opportunity. Reporting to the Development Director, the purpose of the role is too add value to the land bank by leading the cradle to grave development process. You must have proven experience in medium to large scale residential projects, will work as part of the team covering planning applications, commercial, design, technical and value engineering.
Your goal will be to ensure that each development is strategically and commercially positioned to achieve a reputation for Quality and ensure a great product for the end home owners.
- Coordinate all necessary internal and external inputs to support the planning and authority approval processes for developments, and successfully liaise with the local authority to obtain consent.
- Be aware of the current and live position of all planning approvals and strive to alleviate potential risks.
- Supervise the release of planning conditions and collaborate with pre-construction and planning teams to prepare the project for construction.
- Oversee each phase of the project and manage effective and transparent reporting to stakeholders.
- Support the Technical and Delivery / Construction teams throughout the delivery phase of each development.
- Build relationships, influence, negotiate and unlock solutions with third parties including utility providers, local authority, approved housing bodies, stakeholder groups, resident or community groups, architects, technical teams and adjacent developers.
- Coordinate and liaise across all development functions seeking inputs from both internal and external project teams and key stakeholders.
- Partner with the sales and marketing team to effectively position the branding and marketing of the development to maximize sales.
- Proactively coordinate and motivate a diverse team of professionals and external stakeholders to work together to deliver high quality projects on time and within budget.
- Liaise with the company directors and executive team in the development and implementation of the best housing models for each development.
- Assist with the commercial input and profitability analysis of existing and new developments.
- Contribute to maximising project profit by anticipating potential risks and adopting creative solutions.
You the candidate will require:-
- Relevant third level Degree preferable in Planning, Property, Construction or Residential Development.
- Minimum 5 years post-graduate experience.
- Demonstrated background in residential housing or property development ideally on medium to large scale projects.
- Sound understanding of the development and Part V processes.
- Experience delivering projects from inception to completion.
- Capable of managing conflicting priorities and meeting deadlines with a flair to work creatively.
- Exceptional communication and negotiation skills that delivers impact with influence.
- Confidence to build valuable relationships with a wide variety of stakeholders varying in seniority.