€65k - €85k + Package
Our client is a well-respected and well-recognised developer across the Dublin region.
Due to their continuous growth and success within the Greater Dublin area, they are now in the market for an experienced Estimator to join their North Dublin based team on a permanent basis.
- Generate pre-commencement budgets for live projects
- Generate approximate quantity budgets for land appraisals
- Analyse drawings, Specifications and other documents and prepares detailed cost estimates.
- Perform accurate quantity take-offs of available design documents for pre-commencement.
- Obtain accurate and up to date pricing information for databases, contractors, suppliers, etc. to utilize in estimates.
- Input estimate take-off information for specific discipline and develop unit cost pricing.
- Work with Architects and Engineers to develop clear understanding of project scope for preparation of estimate.
- Develop relationships with members of all firms and project team members.
- Assist in ways to make projects more efficient. Seeks ways to improve accuracy and efficiency of tasks.
- Maintain project documents such as drawings and specifications in an organized and reasonable manner.
- Develop handover pack for Quantity Surveying team for pre-commencement handover.
- Maintain and updates data library of costs.
- Prepare cost reconciliation between two or more estimates and explains variance cost drivers.
- Assist Project team for live developments and assist in re-measures.
- You will be required to perform such other duties as may reasonably be required of you by the Company.
- 3+ years’ experience in estimating for construction developer/contractor
- Motivated, driven and works well within team
- Strong contract management ability and understanding
- Strong negotiation skills with excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Proficient in using Microsoft Office
To register your interest in this role or to discuss further, please forward your latest CV to Sarah or call Sarah on 01 5133101.