Vacancy: Design Manager
Location: St Ives (Cornwall)
3D Personnel currently have an exciting opportunity for a Design Manager to work with a well – established main contractor on a number of projects located close to St Ives.
Your new employer:
Our client is a successful, well-recognised Construction Company who prides themselves on their high standard of work within all aspects of construction. This contractor specialises in a range of sectors including;
This client has just secured a hotel complex scheme with the value of circa £10 Million & a care home scheme with a value of £8 Million. This has sparked the opportunity for a Design Manager to join their growing business.
Duties & Responsibilities:
You will have a range of roles and responsibilities including;
- Managing the design progress, quality and performance throughout the project
- Liaising with other departments (buying, estimating, contracts, etc.)
- Production of Design Plans and making sure that requirements of the plan are achieved within the timeframe
- Ensure that the design is safe, buildable and cost effective
- Make sure that the projects end results meets the customers’ expectations
- Manage the possible risk procedures in relation to Quality, Health & safety and Environmental issues
Salary & Package:
- Competitive salary
- Car allowance or Company car
- Private Medical health care
If you would like more information on this role then contact Amy Blann in the Southampton office or alternatively send your updated CV through
3D Personnel is operating as an Employment Business.