Vacancy: Design Engineer
Salary: Negotiable + package
3D Personnel’s client requires a Design Engineer to be based in the Dublin area
The role will require a diligent candidate with a strong work ethic, capable of working on their own initiative with proven, strong problem solving skills.
- Research and development of new process solutions.
- Actively mentoring, training and providing guidance to staff within the engineering process and wider group project.
- Application of appropriate software to provide advice, solutions and successful outcomes to achieve contract objectives.
- Developing and adopting standards in design to streamline engineering tasks.
- Developing drawings required
- Ensuring Health & Safety, Ethical and Quality requirements, both legislative and company specific, are fully respected and taken account of.
- Effective time management and execution of work within defined timeline and budgetary constraints;
Desirable Experience and Qualifications:
- Degree qualified and chartered engineer
- At least 3-5 years industry experience in a similar capacity.
- Design and build experience essential.
- Proven track record in delivering technical designs including process, civil, mechanical and electrical/ICA elements.
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office and 2D/3D CAD software.
- Strong Problem solving and trouble-shooting skills.
- Effective time management and communication skills.
- Excellent oral and written reporting skills.