Job Title: Deputy Civil Works Manager
Location: Colchester, Essex
Salary: Depends on experience
We’re looking for an individual to support the Engineering requirements of a major RC frame project by setting out of the works, continual monitoring of the progress and quality of the works.
- As Deputy Civil Works Manager you’ll manage the daily activities in respect of Production, Health and Safety, Quality and programme.
- Lead weekly progress meetings and producing the required timeline of works / action points.
- Subcontractor management to ensure projects are delivered on time and compliant.
- Investigation into latent defects and provide engineered solutions where necessary.
- Liaison with the Client and their agents on post completion matters.
- Procurement of subcontractors for civil works and allied
We are looking for an individual with previous experience in managing civil works, possessing excellent communication and management skills. To be successful in the role of Deputy Civil Works Manager you’ll need to be organised as well as being able to organise others. You’ll have the ability to drive program, maintain site safety and be able to handle multiple tasks.
For more information please contact 020 7 183 3030.