Customer Success Managers REF: VAC12561
£24,000 to £32,000 PA Commensurate with Experience
Our client is a rapidly expanding and innovative organisation with several sites across the U.K. and Ireland the organisation has recently experienced an unprecedented surge in demand for their products and services. As a result of this growth, they wish to appoint a number of commercially savvy Customer Success Managers.
Our Customer Success Managers possess an unrivalled sense of autonomy, ownership, and dedication to helping each customer realise their value. Customer Success Managers have the opportunity to grow their careers through a focus on skill development and a performance-based role progression path.
In this role, you’ll get to:
- Be the trusted advisor and advocate for a portfolio of clients
- Engage customers actively with regular strategy calls to derive maximum value from their investment in the company while identifying new usage opportunities
- Collaborate with other teams to ensure adoption and successful continued renewal
- Determine customer goals and collaborate on customised inbound strategic plans while driving customer accountability.
- Monitor customer health and build associated risk mitigation plans
- Resolve customer inquiries by aligning customers with the right resources.
We are looking for people who:
- Are passionate about customer success and experience
- Can build and nurture relationships with multiple stakeholders at your customers to solidify our partnership and commitment to the customer
- Solve problems with curiosity and creativity
- Embrace challenges and change
- Commit to getting better every day
- Invest in relationships with customers and colleagues
- Contribute to a positive team environment of equality and inclusion
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Business or another relevant subject
- CIM, DMI or other practical marketing qualification
How to Apply:
Please send your full and up to date CV along with a cover note or email to our Multi-Sector team in order to apply for this role.
Our team has many decades of recruitment experience and we provide our clients with a comprehensive service to supply and manage their workforce needs.
Currently we have offices across Ireland and U.K, to include Derry, Dublin, Cork, Galway, and London.
It is 3D Personnel’s policy to work closely with both our clients and candidates in order to build strong, mutually beneficial and lasting relationships.
For a full list of jobs we currently have available please visit https://www.3dpersonnel.com/jobs/
3D Personnel is operating as an Employment Agency and Business.
Equality is at the forefront of our operation and we provide equality of opportunity to everyone.