Position:- CSA Manager
Length of project:- 2yr programme of works
Salary:- €85K - €90K DOE plus full package
Excellent opportunity for long term work in Kildare. 3D Personnel's client specialise in constructing and overseeing high tech projects for renowned global corporations.
They have a strong commitment to bring their clients' visions to life through advanced construction approaches spanning diverse sectors. These sectors encompass Enterprise Data Centers, Advanced Technology & Life Sciences, Hyperscale Data Centers and Technical Support Services (TSS).
Our Client offers employee's enriching prospects for growth within a superb team, set in a supportive environment that empowers them to reach their potential.
Main Duties of responsibility:-
- Manage the co-ordination of the Civil, Structural and Architectural work packages.
- Management of Site Safety in conjunction with Mercury Safety Advisor, including set up, management of and closing out of file
- Management of Site QA in conjunction with Mercury Project Manager and team including set up, management and close out of file
- Management of Project Schedule in conjunction with Planner, Project Managers, Sub-Contractors and consulting Engineer/Architect to Mercury Engineering and Client requirements
- Management of all costs associated with Project with the support of the project QS including:
- Plant and Equipment
- Management of all day to day site operations
- Management of sub-contractor activities including tracking progress against schedule and manpower levels.
- Ensure that there is a weekly minuted meeting with sub-contractor.
- Ensure all Sub-contractor documentation including safety documentation is maintained up to date and filed for future reference.
- Attendance at Site Meetings, Internal Project Reviews, Engineering Reviews, Planning and Co-ordination Meetings and Handover Meetings
- Help close out of all project items including Final Account, O & M Manuals, Punch List, Safety File, QA File, Material and Plant re-locations, Project Plan – all with the Support of your Project team
- Issue Daily Report to the CSA Project Manager
- Issue weekly safety stats & project labour projections.
- Hold weekly commercial meetings with the commercial team to ensure all variations are been captured and costs issued to the client.
- Develop and implement company procedures with the project managers
- Ensure change management is handled correctly (Cost & Programme).
- Review drawings and setting out details
- Produce builders works drawings for services
- Carry out distribute & close out CSA snags
For more info contact Jason on 086 1841361 or apply with CV.