Location – Purfleet
3D Personnel construction recruitment agency is a leading name in construction recruitment for the United Kingdom supplying Professional & Technical, Trades & Labour and Construction Services talent across a broad range of construction sectors. Our dedicated labour managers can guide you through the whole construction recruitment process and help you land that dream role in the British construction industry.
As a result of the active Essex Construction Industry we currently require CPCS Slinger for an immediate start.
- Applicants must hold a valid CPCS Slinger license and have experience working on large contracts.
- Knowledge of civils construction practises, lifting plant and equipment.
- Knowledge of maintenance, inspection, thorough examination and testing requirements for lifting equipment and accessories.
- Working as part of a team to ensure lifting operations comply with the law and they secure the health and safety of employees and of all those affected by the operations
- Co-ordinating all lifting activities
- Ensuring that ground conditions are safe for any operations involving mobile cranes
- Taking suitable measures to rectify unsafe conditions
- Ensuring only registered operators and appointed staff are involved in any lifting operation
- In a full-time position, Slingers usually work between 45 and 60 hours per week
- Working hours can be variable and overtime may be required in order to meet project deadlines
If you feel you have the relevant experience call our office on 01206 700740 for more information or please apply below or send in your CV at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Finding a suitable construction job for you is something 3D Personnel takes massive pride in. Other projects and progression will be available within 3D Personnel due to the ever growing construction industry that is thriving in London and Colchester Areas.
3D Personnel is currently working on a number of large scale projects in the London and Colchester, if the job above does not suit please contact us for other potential construction job opportunities near you.
For a full list of construction jobs we currently have available please visit
3D Personnel act as an employment business.