Crane Supervisors Needed
Location – Brighton
3D Personnel construction recruitment agency is a leading name in construction recruitment for the United Kingdom supplying Professional & Technical, Trades & Labour and Construction Services talent across a broad range of construction sectors. Our dedicated labour managers can guide you through the whole construction recruitment process and help you land that dream role in the British construction industry.
As a result of the active Essex Construction Industry we currently require Crane Supervisors for an immediate start.
- Applicants must hold a valid CPCS Crane Supervisor license and have experience working on large contracts.
- Knowledge of civils construction practises, lifting plant and equipment.
- Knowledge of maintenance, inspection, thorough examination and testing requirements for lifting equipment and accessories.
- Working as part of a team to ensure lifting operations comply with the law and they secure the health and safety of employees and of all those affected by the operations
- Co-ordinating all lifting activities
- Ensuring that ground conditions are safe for any operations involving mobile cranes
- Taking suitable measures to rectify unsafe conditions
- Ensuring only registered operators and appointed staff are involved in any lifting operation
- In a full-time position, Crane Supervisors usually work between 35 and 40 hours per week
- Working hours can be variable and overtime may be required in order to meet project deadlines
Please apply below or call our London office on 020 7183 3030 for more information
Finding a suitable construction job for you is something 3D Personnel takes massive pride in. Other projects and progression will be available within 3D Personnel due to the ever growing construction industry that is thriving in London.
3D Personnel is currently working on a number of large scale projects in the Greater London, if the job above does not suit please contact us for other potential construction job opportunities near you.
For a full list of construction jobs we currently have available please visit
3D Personnel act as an employment business.