Position: Covid 19 Compliance Officer
Location: Co. Clare
Job Type: Contract
Our client, a leading contractor in the Irish Construction market, are currently seeking a Construction based Covid-19 Compliance Officer for a position in Co Clare. This will be an immediate start for the correct candidate
- Keeping records & regular monitoring of COVID 19 controls on projects.
- Promoting & maintaining great hygiene practises to all.
- Ensuring there is sufficient up to date signage established to educate all staff and visitors about Covid-19 on the site.
- Ensuring the regular cleaning of all facilities, surfaces, handrails, door handles, etc. are carried out onsite.
- Ensuring hand sanitisers/soap are replenished as often as required.
- Executing a COVID-19 Site inspection check sheet.
- Making sure that entry points are being managed with social distancing and elimination of transmission points in mind and letting site management know if you have any concerns regarding these points.
- Reporting the on-site behaviours of staff and personnel to management if they are not abiding by the onsite Covid-19 safety regulations.
- Isolating an individual with symptoms in a segregated area.
- Following protocols for individuals with COVID 19 symptoms
- Following on in contact tracing procedures to help eliminate the spread of Covid-19 on site.
- Relevant Health and Safety qualifications or experience.
- Covid-19 Compliance Officer training / certification.
- Experience in a Pharmaceutical environment is an advantage.
- Irish Safe Pass.
- Completion of the CIF Covid-19 Induction.
- Experience in construction.