€90,000 - €100,000 + Executive Package
3D Personnel are actively working alongside one of Ireland’s leading Building Contractors, with operations throughout Ireland and the UK. Due to their continued expansion, they are now in the market for an experienced Contracts Manager to join their Munster based team on a permanent basis.
Key Duties & Responsibilities:
- Continue to develop the quality of the Company Brand.
- Assist in any tendering requirements in relation to the following PQQ – Methodologies and reports.
- Have an awareness of repeat work with clients as well and be consciously aware of business development opportunities.
- Ensure to conduct and review Performance Reviews in line with HR.
- Deal with any team disciplinary and poor performance, led by HR.
- Monitor and report on Departmental Objectives and target in line with the organised strategy.
- Assist in any report or opportunity requirement as requested by Line Management.
- Train staff on-site. Identify and implement.
- Set up and chair all pre-contract meetings.
- Set up and chair all Close Out meetings. Go through lessons learnt.
- Ensure all BCAR is managed by each PM on site.
- Ensure all design is managed by the PM early to allow the best procurement.
- Ensure Tech sub-contractors are managed by the PM early to allow the best procurement.
- Continuously review the logistics and operations on site with the PM.
- Ensure the M&E Coordinator is managed on site.
- Ensure full co-ordination is taking place on each site.
- Promote early co-ordination of all trades.
- Be responsible for the procurement of packages and materials, (labour) preliminaries on site, in conjunction with the Project Manager and Quantity Surveyor.
- Responsible for the subcontractor package and build them with the project Team (Project Manager & QS).
- Responsible for the cost and control of the project ensuring that budgets are not exceeded. Responsible for identifying budget risks and plans to avoid same.
- Ensure that all contract associated documentation is in place and administered correctly.
- Responsible for mitigating all disputes and ensure to make the Regional Director aware early.
- Manage all disputes and claims to a successful resolution.
- Manage all claims to a successful resolution.
- Experience in the Construction Industry is essential for this role.
- Construction related Degree
- Minimum of 5 – 10 years +’ experience with a Main Contractor in Ireland or the UK
- What can offer you
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a prestigious main contractor and work with like-minded people on award winning multi-million-euro projects.
If you feel you have the required skills and experience and are interested in joining a highly respected company with the opportunity to progress your career, please forward a copy of your latest cv to Sarah or call today to discuss further.