€90k - €100k + Package
Our client is a well-recognised building contractor based in the West of Ireland. Due to their continued success, they are actively seeking an experienced Contracts Manager to join the Galway based team on a permanent basis.
The ideal candidate will be an established Contracts Manager and will be required to manage 3-4 projects of a combined total upwards of €15m in a broad range of projects including the construction of a number of residential and commercial developments, public works including schools and the refurbishment of existing buildings throughout the West.
This is a Galway / Connaught based role and the successful candidate will be responsible for overseeing the contract’s key performance indicators, monitoring Programme, Quality, Health & Safety, Commercial, and ensuring all elements of the project are being delivered to the required standard and to the satisfaction of all involved.
- Taking projects from pre-construction stage, developing required construction stage plans and implementing these on site.
- Creating and delivering an overall project plan.
- Driving the right Health & Safety culture on the project, including welfare of the workforce on the site.
- Developing and Implementing the Quality plan strategy. Ensure Engineering Excellence is in place throughout the duration of the project.
- Leading the strategic and production planning team.
- Providing visible leadership and leading by example.
- Chair progress meetings and follow through with planned actions.
- Liaise with the Design Team, Project Team & Subcontractors
- Third level qualification in a construction related field, with at least 5+ years’ experience in a similar role.
- Experience managing and coordinating the full extent of the Contract including Civil, Architectural and MEP from commencement to completion, commissioning, and final handover.
- Proven record of delivering large scale Commercial, Industrial or/and Residential projects.
- Experience in delivering small and medium size projects from design stage to completion and handover.
- Candidates must be capable of taking responsibility for a number of projects concurrently, as required.
- Strong IT skills (Microsoft Office Suite, BIM, etc.)
To register your interest in this position, please forward a copy of your latest cv to Sarah or call today to discuss further.