Job Description: Contracts Manager
Salary: £45,000 – 55,000
On behalf of my client, I am actively recruiting for a Contracts Manager to work on an ongoing project in Belfast. My Client is a multidisciplinary construction company working as Main Contractor, delivering an abundance of high end projects across Ireland and the UK.
Responsibilities of the Contracts manager include the financial monitoring and control of the contracts, ensuring Health, Safety, Environmental and Quality compliance is maintained and the Company's procedures and objectives are achieved.
Duties and responsibilities
- Plan projects and ensure they are programmed to a level of detail necessary for the site team to deliver the scheme without delays
- Ensure procurement and reconciliation of materials is carried out in accordance with Company procedures to best value and to prevent delays
- Ensure site team compliance with Company commercial policies and procedures
- Attend tender handover meetings and deliver pre-start meetings to the site team
- Ensure a commercial plan and end of life forecast is in place and monitored monthly for the successful commercial delivery of the project
- Produce and analyse progress reports, updated costs and forecasts
- Ensure correct commercial engagement of subcontractors Implement the risk management process, review risk register and check risk controls
- Review the CVRs monthly with the project teams, implementing necessary actions
- Complete and distribute the Contract Initiation/Completion form for each project
- Ensure weekly review of progress, budget resources and forward planning are carried out, and look ahead programmes are in place Chair and attend internal and external meetings and ensure the production of accurate records of any discussions and actions
- Ensure timely management of both temporary and permanent design to meet the requirements of each project
Please note this role requires the candidate to be familiar with Northern Ireland, only candidates who have/are living and working in Northern Ireland will be considered. .
Please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org