Vacancy: Contracts Manager
3D Personnel’s client is currently seeking to recruit an experienced Contracts Manager for work on a project in Cork.
The successful Contracts Manager will have at least 5 years’ experience at a CM level undertaking a variety of projects.
This is a great opportunity for a successful Contracts Manager that has a large amount of experience to join a leading contractor on a permanent basis.
- Successful delivery of building & refurb projects in Ireland. Projects can vary from Commercial, Residential and Industrial.
- The recruitment of effective project teams
- The organisation of work programmes
- Coordinating project and site managers on a variety of sites
- Ensuring that the highest levels of H&S, Quality and Environmental standards are met
- A minimum of 5+ year’s relevant project / contract management experience.
- Held a similar Contracts Manager or Senior Projects Manager role
- Experienced in the management of sub-contractors, ensuring their adherence to quality and programme.
- Experienced in delivery mixed use projects (residential/ commercial)
- Knowledge of current health and safety legislation.
- Computer literate in relevant tools, including MS Office, project programming and analysis tools