Vacancy: Contracts Manager
3D Personnel are currently recruiting for a Contracts Manager to work with a Residential Developer located close to Southampton.
Your new employer:
Our client is a nationally recognised house builder who pride themselves on their high quality homes. Our clients’ regional office, located near Southampton has recently multiple sites throughout Hampshire which are due to start within the next few months.
This client specialises in anything from one- and two-bedroom homes to six bedroom detached houses, these schemes are usually between 100 – 400 unit sites.
Your new role:
As contracts Manager you will have exceptional communication skills & have experience in managing relationships.
Contracts Manager Position Overview:
- Manage multiple projects ensuring they are delivered safely, on time, to budget, and to a high standard
- Run multiple contracts from handover to final completion
- Building & maintaining relationships with clients
- Carrying out risk assessments & making sure health and safety regulations are met
- Take control of all of the design and technical related matters to support the design and build process
The right candidate would be ideally be willing to travel around Hampshire & has experience within the residential sector.
Salary & Package:
- Competitive Salary
- Company Car or Car allowance
- Private Health Care
If you would like more information on this role then contact James Mitchell in the Southampton office or alternatively send your updated CV through
3D Personnel is operating as an Employment Business.