Vacancy: Contracts Manager
3D Personnel are currently recruiting for a Contracts Manager to work with a well-recognised regional contractor due to growth within key sectors.
Your new employer:
Our client is an established multi-disciplined building contractor who focuses on projects across sectors including: commercial, education & residential.
Your new role:
As contracts Manager you will have exceptional communication skills & have experience in managing relationships.
Contracts Manager Position Overview:
- Manage multiple projects ensuring they are delivered safely, on time, to budget, and to a high standard
- Run multiple contracts from handover to final completion
- Building & maintaining relationships with clients
- Carrying out risk assessments & making sure health and safety regulations are met
- Take control of all of the design and technical related matters to support the design and build process
The right candidate would be ideally located within 1 hour drive of Berkshire & has experience in the residential, education & commercial sectors.
Salary & Package:
- Competitive Salary
- Company Car or Car allowance
- Private Health Care
If you would like more information on this role then contact James Mitchell in the Southampton office or alternatively send your updated CV through