Vacancy: Contracts Manager
3D Personnel are currently recruiting for a Contracts Manager to work with a well-recognised regional contractor due to growth within key sectors.
Your new employer:
Our client is an established multi-disciplined building contractor who focuses on projects across sectors including: commercial, education & residential.
Your new role:
As contracts Manager you will have exceptional communication skills & have experience in managing relationships.
Contracts Manager Position Overview:
- Manage multiple projects ensuring they are delivered safely, on time, to budget, and to a high standard
- Run multiple contracts from handover to final completion
- Building & maintaining relationships with clients
- Carrying out risk assessments & making sure health and safety regulations are met
- Take control of all of the design and technical related matters to support the design and build process
The right candidate would be ideally located within 1 hour drive of Berkshire & has experience in the residential, education & commercial sectors.
Salary & Package:
- Competitive Salary
- Company Car or Car allowance
- Private Health Care
If you would like more information on this role then contact James Mitchell in the Southampton office or alternatively send your updated CV through
3D Personnel is operating as an Employment Business