Vacancy: Contracts Manager
Location: Co Tipperary
Salary: €95k - €100k DOE
3DPersonnel’s client is a large Irish developer with over 50 years’ experience in commercial, public sector and residential developments.
Our client is currently seeking to recruit an experienced Projects or Contracts Manager for work on a project in county Tipperary.
The successful candidate will come from a residential development background and will undertake a project of 300 plus unit accommodation block in Tipperary area.
- Successful delivery of similar projects in Ireland
- The recruitment of effective project teams
- The organisation of work programmes
- Coordinating project and site managers on a variety of sites
- Ensuring that the highest levels of H&S, Quality and Environmental standards are met
- A minimum of 5+ year’s relevant project / contract management experience.
- Held a similar Contracts Manager or Senior Projects Manager role
- Experienced in the management of sub-contractors, ensuring their adherence to quality and programme.
- Experienced in delivery mixed use projects (residential/ commercial)
- Knowledge of current health and safety legislation.
- Computer literate in relevant tools, including MS Office, project programming and analysis tools